Graphic Schedule (Bug correction)
You will remember a few posts ago about the problem on new installations where the system would not load (and thus form) the correct database schedules, the cause turned out to be VERY allusive. I believe that I have finally found a fix for the cause of the problem, at least I hope…
I have added a Usage Graph to the “Transfer History” system. You will notice a second tab called “Usage Graph”. This Graph should make it much easier to view historical usage data for an inventory item to help aid in the decision making.
Redesigned a section of the system that relates to creating new contracts. Previously when creating a new contract for a customer, the system would automatically insert a task associated with the contract. The system did this irrespective of the contract type.
Now you have a new option in the “Service Contract Creator” called “Task Type”. The task type comes from the system wide Task Requested System. So you will need to first setup, if not done so already, some Task Requests. You can do this by double clicking in the field.
If you leave the Task Type empty, the system will not automatically create a task when that type of contract is created for a customer.
Added the ability to allow ServiceXp windows in the Taskbar. So each open window will display a representation of that window in the Windows Taskbar. This setting can be found in the Front End User Option under the Other Tab.
Other Misc. minor corrections made….
Until Next Time