Doc. Link System:
2 step (name link and press button) direct document acquisition system. Now ServiceXp Pro can control the entire process of scanning documents into the Link system.
With use of a TWAIN compliant device ServiceXp Pro will:
1) Scan the document(s) (Automatic Document Feeders Supported)
2) Combine multiple documents in to a single .PDF or TIFF file. (also supports .bmp and .jpg single document formats)
3) Create the customers directory folder (the base default directory is â€œC:\Program Files\ServiceXP\Document Linksâ€ which can be change in Settings >> Operational Tab >> System Settingsâ€) where the document(s) are going to be stored.
4) Name the document (the name you entered before acquiring the document)
5) Create and name the link in ServiceXp Pro.
6) Open the newly created document for your inspection.
RGB Color, Greyscale or Black/White options.
Selectable acquisition resolution.
Changed the way Quick Orders are processed. Previously, all items showing in the â€œUn-Assignedâ€ detail frame must be included in the quick order. This meant that if there were parts that you did not want to order with that vendor, you would have to either create a P&A order and collect the parts you did not want to order to that PO, or remove them from the manager all together.
Now the PO Manager will only apply â€œMarkedâ€ items on the quick order. This will allow you to create Quick Orders one right after the other, with much less hassle.
When using the Vendor Return system from the Inventory Navigator, with a selected inventory item, the system will load the return window automatically.
Corrected misc. bugs that came in over the last couple of weeks.
Until Next Time